Thursday 24 June 2010

Mis-en- Scene for my Teaser Trailer

Character/ Costume
In my Teaser Trailer, Magazine Front Cover and Poster it will feature two main characters. One of the characters is a young female girl. From the examples of thrillers I have looked at the girl is usually the innocent one. Therefore I have chosen for nay to wear light colors to show her innocence and vunerability. The images below show this.

After I have looked other examples the men are always very suspicious and menacing. Therefore Alex is in dark clothes and looks menacing like all of his actions are unpredictable. His costume consists of dark clothes, this is more mysterious to connotate a shady character.





















Make-up

My main female character will just be wearing natural everyday makeup, as the trailer shows her in everyday life and therefore she should look natural, this makes the film look more realistic. The image shows how the actors makeup will look in the film.


















Lighting

The choice of lighting is very important as I will be filming many different shots. In the house i will use the normal lights in the house, as they will be brighter shots, showing that everything is ok and calm. The shots outside because it is dusk I will use a powerful torch to help enhance shadows in shots and there clarity.
Sound
I have not yet decided what sound I am going to use so I will blog this separately later. However I do know that from the examples I have looked at I need to have a non- diagetic soundtrack which creates a tense atmosphere in anticipation for the whole film not just the teaser trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment