Friday 25 June 2010

Final Choice of Location and Pictures

I have decided that my teaser trailer is going to be set in the field out the back of my house as this is an easily accessible location. Also some of the clips will be filmed indoors. Images of my chosen location are shown below.






















As you can see from the pictures I am mainly going to use the bridge, as you can get many shots from different angles. I will also use the house as in the dark, when a house light is turned on you can see what is happening in the picture as shown above. The sign is also significant as it shows that there are many directions that could be taken. The forest also shows a typical thriller location, the house is also a contrast. The house is bright and happy whereas the forset is dark and dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment