Monday 21 June 2010

Ideas For My Own Teaser Trailer

For my crime thriller I have many ideas:

I thought that I could have a clock counting down which shows the time scale of the clip, which will also give a hint that time is a constant issue in the film and it is an added pressure, and as it is in a teaser trailer could count down the length of time the trailer lasts. However there are many types of clock which would all add a different affect to the thriller in which I must find which fits best and can countdown.











This clock is very classic and maybe best used for a school scenareo as the time counts down throughout the day, however in a crime thriller this would not be best suited as a school is not a typical location.




Also I do not have to have the clock counting down all the way through the teaser trailer on screen I can just have a soundtrack and then feature the last 5 seconds at the end on the trailer of the clock.
For this to relate to the film a countdown on an i-pod or phone may be effective as it is modern technology and could relate to my crime thriller if it is feature with a victim or even placed or held by the criminal as they are the main focus of the clip. Two examples of this are shown below:




Also if I use a clock in my teaser trailer it will build up pressue of what is going to happen and it provides a hint that in the film there will be a race against time.

No comments:

Post a Comment