Wednesday 12 January 2011

My Teaser Trailer So Far

Here is the first draft of my teaser trailer.



This is half of my teaser trailer I still have more to film which I hope to be doing later this week. I have found that the editing makes the film lot more proffesional and by adding titles my footage is beginning to resemble a teaser trailer.

After recieving feedback from my peer the first set of titles I used did not match the thriller style. Therefore the current ones are more effective. Also the text on the poster and the magazine cover for 'CONTROL' is the same as what I have used for the teaser trailer this shows that there is a theme, also that the advertising products link.

I have decided that the correct length for my teaser trailer is 30-40 seconds. By using a range of shots I beleive it adds variety to my teaser trailer.

However I still have more to film this is mainly of the weapon as through the examples I have looked at this is a main convention specifically to a thriller. Also tommrow I am going to look for suitable music for my thriller as the ones I have tried sofar do not create the correct atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment