Wednesday 22 September 2010

Edited Pictures of my Location

Friday 17th September I went out to my location and took some pictures to be used on the poster for my teaser trailer and to gain an idea of different shots and to get a better idea of how I am going to film my teaser trailer in the location. This was a good experience as I went at dusk therefore managing to get images that fit the time of day of my film. I have then edited these to give the pictures below.













I edited these and changed the contrast to make the pictures look darker as when they were originally the sun was bright and this was not the effect I wanted on my front cover, as the darkness adds an element of suprise.The first and last images are my favorite as they create an element of mystery as you do not know what is behind the shadows also there is enough blank space for me to place the faces of the main actors which I will blend into the background. I liked the effect of the shadows as they were dark white will stand out on top for the writing making it clear and easy to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment