Thursday 19 August 2010

What to Call The Magazine

I am going to call my film magazine 'Film Watch'. I believe that this is an effective name as this is the way that people view films and, wiwth the word film also featured it ensures that the reader/ customer knows what the magazine is about. I plan on my front cover to use a similr style to the Total Film covers as in my opinion these are most effective as they are all similar and keep a consostant layout so that the magazine is easily recognisable. This is not the same for the Empire magazine which after the title can vary a lot and sometimes have a large rtion of text to images which I think that the magazine does not always get correct. Therefore my cover is mainly going to be based around 'Total Film' magazine as I beleive it is the best layed out with the correct ratio of text to images and therefore my name for the magazine is two words like 'Total Film'.

No comments:

Post a Comment